Thursday, September 24, 2009

1/24 Aoshima Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

It's like a blessing for an Evolution fan like me when Aoshima released the Evo X model kit with option part (BBS Rims). It's like an American dream come true. This kit is a perfect kit and the best kit I ever build since the Evo VI Tamiya. Parts are well moulded, fitment is perfect and an easy kit to build. I would rate this kit a PERFECT 10 !

Color is Premium Silver and you can see the difference on it with the Evolution I GSR colour scheme. However, due to the lack of building, some flaws are there on the paint job but not visible on photos. But it's not serious. Enjoy the photos !

With The First Gen Evo !



Evo X owns you now !







4 comments:

blog is terminated said...

I just recently featured my own Evo X on 1:32 scale ….
Nice Evo X you got here Andrew, I like the silver color….

Nice photo’s……

Jovet's Garage said...

very nice models you've got there. keep them coming! =)

danielh said...

this is nice andrew!!!!!
Evo X looks like real car on this outdoor pictures!

JDMike's Diecast Site said...

oh man!!!
wants me to get back at scale modelling hehehe! great build Andrew!

How I wish I could have that evo 1 in 43scale.

congrats again my friend! :-)