Friday, May 23, 2008

Fujimi Nissan Skyline ER34 GTT

Well, I do build car models. To be honest, I love the ER34 Nissan Skyline. Why? It's my battle car in Initial D Arcade Stage 3. That is why I bought this baby. Let's get to the point. This kit is manufactured by Fujimi and the scale is 1/24. Well, If you intend to build this model, I would strongly object against it. It as lots of fitments problems on the chassis and the details ain't good. Need to be patient. Well, for my ER34, it is painted with white and cleared and polished. Minor detailing on the body have been done. The interior is simply flat black and the chassis is weathered. Sorry, no photos on that. However, this model really challenge my modeling skills which sucks now due to lack of time to build models. So pardon me for my bad build..Stay tune for my future models...

Andrew

4 comments:

Toycarsmy said...

Other than evo, R34 also your liking too?

Andrew Cham said...

only the GTT ER34 is my favourite skyline....

EricG said...

Do post more non-diecast cars. tq

Stelle said...

Why did you choose to paint it white, Andrew? It's a good choice actually. It stands for wholeness and completion! Great match for your car, right? :D

Stelle Courney