Monday, August 16, 2010

Ranting !! Understanding Customized Toy Cars...

I am into the toy car business now and I am also offering customized car models that are unique and limited units built at reasonable prices. However, there are certain people who think it's funny by pressing my price further down even though I had given them discounts. To me it's not funny as all these models are repainted, specially detailed and some have alot of tempos of them. If you like it, pay the price that I quote. I don't think USD 10 for a customized car is too much right?

I need to pay my bills, petrol fees, my operating cost, my paints and modeling tools and also the effort taken to make every models unique! Usually these kind of people are the one that like to scalp other people and on the other way, you must sell things to them cheaply. You know who you are..

These are my works... If they are worth that less than USD 10, please do it yourself !





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like what you did on both civics

hokuan said...

Worth every penny :)

Starscream said...

Relax dude. Your work is good stuff. Let the willing buyer willing seller principle work here.

Unknown said...

how can i purchase a vr4 toy model?

Anonymous said...

aha... ya.. some ppl just dont understand.. they simply compare it with the new ones on the pegs.. huhu.. thats not count ppl who want to buy but dont wanna pay those postage price... huhu..

Go! Go! Tomica said...

Cham, what you said and describe about him is quite true after hearing from you. Just don't be angry with this kind of people. They love to appear to be good guy in public and will show you his true colours in private. If you think he doesn't know what the hell he is talking about, then just ignore what he says but at least still maintain the friendship there. He doesn't understand that custom work not only material cost but the effort and time put in is priceless. I been badmouth too although I did not bad mouth abt him. I never hate him but since he did that to me, I just let nature take its course. I believe in making friends rather than enemies. Keep up the good work and let me know how I can support you in your work. If it's within my means, I will try my best.

DA's Diecast Gallery said...

USD10 is it include the car and postage?

Sara said...

Great blog with quality photos.

Instant Garage