Friday, February 5, 2010

1/24 Audley Drift Series Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III

Originally, this KO car comes together with the KO Initial D series that Audley produced years ago. However, while the others retailed at RM 39.90, only this Evo 3 retailed at RM 79.90 and that was 4 years ago. So I skipped and hope the price will drop. However, I never see it again.

My recent visit to Jusco gave me a shock. I spotted this Evo 3 in a new packaging that is Drift series and means it can drift. There are two colors, yellow and black and I ended up buying the black version. First thing is to remove the stickers and it looks great. I suspect that the mould comes from the Fujimi Lancer Evolution III. It's up for you guys to judge.... and i got it for RM 59.90.. cheaper than the previous one..

There's another Evo VI TME that I will buy sooner or later !





1 comment:

Jovet's Garage said...

Nice Evo you've got here, great photos too! =)