Saturday, February 28, 2009

1/24 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally (NZ)






I built this model almost one and a half year ago. That time this is my first attempt at rally cars. This is a Tamiya 1/24 Evo VI Rally (New Zealand Rally) driven by Tommi Makinen. Well, being my first rally car, I decided to keep things simple. The body color , interior are almost accurate. But the chasssis are paint flat black as the chassis is too colorful and I am lack of colors. Well, decided to weather it a bit. What you guys think?

I have another version of it built up as the Proton PERT MK1 Rally and another one still unfixed. Maybe I will do the Freddy version or either convert it to another Proton MK2 Hokkaido Rally as I have leftover decals from the Proton PERT decals( produced by Studio 27)

Andrew

4 comments:

JDMike's Diecast Site said...

i dont think it looks good...

so better give it to me!!! hehehe!!

hope i can do those things again

great work Andrew, i envy you! :-)

Nanie Harris said...

cute car...

BFA876 said...

Is that real mud ?

Andrew Cham said...

thanks guys !
JDMike : i envy you more :)
you have lots of evo's !

thanks red

BFA 876: those are water colors :)