Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Proton Wira Rally Project (1/24 Scale) Progress

Well, there has been progress regarding my project that is replicating the Proton PERT in 1/24 scale. The base kit used will be the Hasegawa Evolution III kit. Basically,it will have a basic rally interior and all the rally livery. Wondering whose car I will replicate? Of course the legendary Karamjit Singh and his co driver Allen Oh's car that participate in the Network Q rally years ago.


So this is the car that I will be replicating. Base on the photos, I manage to use my Photoshop skills and rebuild some sponsors and stickers that are hard to find online and reference photos.


Now I manage to get all the livery correctly, I lay them out on my papercraft version of the Proton Wira rally so that it will be easier for my friend (Hanzel Chocas from Philipines) to resize and redraw them. It's like a dream come true to replicate one of my favourite rally cars all time.

Thanks Hanzel for helping me to replicate the decals of this Proton Wira 4wD turbo rally car.
If I manage to finish this project, the upcoming project will be the Proton PERT Mk2 ( Evo VII ).

Thanks for reading !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Andrew,

Is it possible for you to make one for me? I saw that you have the coin bank proton wira. Would you kindly reconsider to sell it to me? I am a big fans of proton pert. I live in jakarta Indonesia,

Let me know ok

Niko