Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Papercraft: Proton Wira 4WD Rally


Well, Proton Wira rally is a machine based on the legendary Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III. It is basically a rebadge of the Evo and driven by the flying 'Singh' that is Karamjit Singh and he is a legend.

I got this idea to do the papercraft version of the Wira a few years ago. That time I was still new thus it's not that good in terms of texturing. I just did it because there's no way I can purchase a kit/transkit or a diecast version of it. Just don't think I am wierd because I do simple papercrafts too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I'm waiting the F1 papercraft...hehe

JDMike's Diecast Site said...

oh no you're not weird! i have a couple of paper models of lan evos too Andrew :-)

but i haven't started any yet
seeing them makes me feel i couldnt finished them hehehe! :-)