Saturday, September 27, 2008

1/18 Autoart Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI ..(GIFT)






This is a gift from a friend after I bought an Autoart Evo VII from him. This model has been customized painted rims, bodykits and spoilers and the condition is not good due to yellow. After fixing some problems, I was thinking to repaint it but I drop the idea because It will take a long time because I have one Buggati EB110 pending and lots of model kits to build.

So I decided to weather it moderately. The effect of the weathering to me is acceptable. Makes the flaws not visible and hide the flaws of the model. But still it's still looks amazing thanks to the attention of details done by Autoarts. Four doors are openable to review the beautiful interior and the openable front hood with a detailed 4g63 engine.

It's a great model from Autoart...
Next model to be posted will the Evo VII...

2 comments:

JDMike's Diecast Site said...

good weathering Andrew!! it was a nice save!

mine is still in prestine condition, and got an idea when it would be in the same state. tnx!:)

Andrew Cham said...

thanks mike,
i hope yours won't turn out like mine !:)