Saturday, September 27, 2008

1/18 Autoart Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII



This is the 1/18 Autoart Evo VII that I received from my friend two days ago. There are some paint bubbles on the bonnet and doors but it's not visible. Still the car is shiny like it''s out of the showroom. Everything on the car is superbly detailed.

Four doors are openable to reveal the interior. The seats are covered in fabrics are carpeting are done making it realistic. It's worth paying for this model.

Now lets go to the engine. The 4g63t engine is faithfully replicated. One of the best engine I seen on a model. The rear bonnet is openable but I didn't photograph it..
Lastly, I hope to get more Autoart's in the future...(Evo's only :))

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cars looks good! Congratulation!

JDMike's Diecast Site said...

these batches of evo7 from autoart must have been badly prep before painting, my black evo7 has paint oxidation also on the hood!

i've been planning to get some carbon fiber decals so i can cover it up, i'll show you when its done.

thanks for sharing the pics! :)

Andrew Cham said...

thanks tom !


mike,
you have the same problem?......
the doors also have the same problem...guess it's the quality control.. if i am going to repaint i will do it in silver or white :)

JDMike's Diecast Site said...

silver would be great Andrew. :)

yup my evo7 hsa a few small spots on one of the door. I'm lookin at my evo8 and 9 and its good that they havn't shown any bubbles yet, but my evo7 wrc has 2 already on the driver door :(

i think AA didnt do their job well on these cars.