Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hotwheels Ferrari FXX Crash Diorama.......






My First Hotwheels diorama. Love it or hate it. I got this idea of a diorama from JDMike and at the same time I have a few extra cars lying around so was thinking why not create a wrecked car diorama? So I dug my collection and found an extra FXX. I crush it and make it look like it's totally wrecked. The diorama base is from a CD casing. The track is done using low grit sandpaper, real sands glued to the base and the divider done using masking tape... Please give reviews :)

5 comments:

Starscream said...

Very nice try. For a moment I thought you were trying to emulate the recent Singapore F1 crash by Kimi_Räikkönen.. keke ;)

JDMike's Diecast Site said...

oh my goodness!!!

i love what you did to that fxx!!

done like a pro!!

great work Andrew!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. you are so creative. The diorama looks so realistic. Good job, Andrew!

Eugene T. said...

indeed! very well done like i told you, and looking forward to see more! ^_^

Jay Soh Tsu Chung said...

What's the FXX model you used, mate?