Monday, September 1, 2008

Customized Hotwheels Evo VII



Received this car in a very bad condition due it's a loose item. So I decided to repaint the whole car and add details to it. Most important is a bit of weathering effect. I can't stop myself from doing it. The car is sprayed with sparkling silver ( industrial color ) which produce a decent effect as shown in the picture. Details such as lamps, meshes and panel lines are added.However, in photos the panel lines seems out of scale but in reality it looks good.. Any ideas? Feedbacks are welcomed....

1 comment:

Melvin said...

Hi Andrew, nice car you have their. I like the Toyota Classic Celica. Is that a 1/64 scale car? I have not seen those car around.
I also a die cast car collector since 2001. Hope that we can do some trade on cars someday. My email is melvinfung1@gmail.com
Thank for reading.