Saturday, September 20, 2008

1/24 Fujimi Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII RS



Well, this is a bargain kit bought from my friend hobby shop in Singapore last year. Fujimi is the only manufacture that release the Evo VII in 1/24 scale for the model kit market. Thus, don't expect much as this kit has alot of retooling of the Evo V/VI. It's a basic and easy kit to build. I painted it in Bright Red and the rims are painted in white. The lamps are smoked and the effect is better than I expected. However, I don't know why the paint job seems have a little fading? Maybe I didn't let the paint cure properly. However, it's still shining. I accidently cracked the front left lense though..luckily it'snot visible. I would recommend this kit to those who just wanted to enter the modeling world..

No comments: